After wading through dozens of entries from last week’s Denim Therapy contest, we’ve selected our top five picks for you to weigh in on. Let us know which you feel is the most worthy of $150 of repair services by Friday, December 12th at 11:59PM EST and you could win yourself a $50 gift card from the denim repair pros!
Update: Thank you all for participating in our Denim Therapy contest and congratulations to Daniel K. for taking top prize in our vote. Kudos to Strohm L. as well for winning our random draw of the voters!
1. Levi's 501 Cut-Off Shorts - 5 Years, Many Washes
After suffering a couple of knee blowouts from years of painting and yard work, Zach W. opted to amputate his 501’s from the leg down. As can be seen above though, he may soon be sporting a pair of daisy dukes.
2. Rogue Territory SK - 1 Years, 9 Months, 3 Soaks
They might not even be two years in, but Brandon B.’s Rogue Territory SK’s have had an eventful life thus far; from crowdsurfing at a Skepta concert to road tripping to Montreal for his cousin’s bachelor party.
3. Roy RN-1 - 4 Years, 6 Months, Many Washes, 3 Soaks
4. Levi's 501 STF - 2 Years, 8 Months, 6 Washes, 7 Soaks
5. Baldwin Henley - 3 Years, 4 Washes