Fade of the Day – Hanzo 17 oz. Big Slub Denim The Raid Cut (11 months, 4 washes, 5 soaks)
Today’s fade is both heavy and slubby, submitted by Farisan Hadyan of Indonesia. Hanzo‘s known for making quality deep indigo denim and Hadyan wore his 17 oz. Big Slub Denim The Raid Cut‘s everyday while going to school and also while traveling. The front has a foggy blue fade from top to bottom accented with white whiskers. The light stacking and wallet fade contribute to the story of this jean even if they haven’t yet reached the one year mark.
- Name: Hanzo 17 oz. Big Slub Denim The Raid Cut
- Fabric: 100% Zimbabwean cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Fit: Slim straight
- Unique Features:
- Sewn using 4 colours of threads and using the 3D look stitches technique
- Ecru Handwoven Twill pocket lining
- Raised belt loops & rear pockets
- Available for ~$160 at Hanzo