For today’s Fade of the Day, this pair of Left Field NYC Greaser Cone Mills 13 oz. jeans are still quite inky after 2 years and 7 months, but have revealed some great texture as well as some solid whiskers and honeycombs. Because Peter Newman has to wear a suit for his job, he’s not able to clock in as much time in his jeans, which explains why they don’t look like this. But even in a suit for 40 hours a week, he gets those fades in.
When he does get a chance to wear them, he either walks around Calgary or keeps it casual at his house. Other times, he rides his bike which has resulted in a very faded rear with some clear pocket fades. Time spent vacationing to Japan, Nicaragua, Spain, Portugal, and America have also contributed to his fades as well as his repairs. When he made a visit to the Left Field store, he was given a bandanna which he then used to have his pockets repaired, keeping them in continuity.
- Name: Left Field NYC Cone Mills 13 oz. Greaser Jean
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim by Cone Mills
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Fit: Mid rise, straight leg
- Unique Features:
- Reminiscent of those classic 1950’s style dungarees
- Skull logo on inside of rivets and tacks
- American-made bandana pocket bags
- Available for $180 at Left Field NYC