Fade of the Day – W.H. Ranch Dungarees R1901J Cowboy Jacket (1 Year, 2 Washes, 2 Soaks)
Denim jackets aren’t often included in the annals of Fade Glory, but today is one such day. This one, a W.H. Ranch Dungarees R1901J Cowboy Jacket, was brought into glory by François Lantin of Paris. Worn for just as long as his Pure Blue Japan denim shirt, seen here, it’s now got some serious honeycombs. Look closely and you’ll see that the left sleeve is even breaking through the denim. Bravo, sir.
For more, you can follow the thread over on Reddit.
- Name: W.H. Ranch Dungarees R1901J Cowboy Jacket
- Fabric: 100% cotton indigo selvedge denim
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Unique Features:
- Single-needle construction
- Hair-on-hide leather patches
- Self-enclosed components
- Starts at $450, available at W.H. Ranch Dungarees