Today’s Fade of the Day features one unique pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-010‘s worn and submitted by Evan Hsieh from NYC. Over three years of wear with at least one 10 month stint of continuous wear has rewarded him with some gnarly whiskers and a really pronounced deep purple hues in the cuffs and seat. The slubbiness of the denim itself becomes even more apparent during the fading process, and has left Evan with an awesome pair of jeans.
- Name: Pure Blue Japan XX-010
- Fabric: 100% cotton PBJ original slubby Japanese selvedge denim
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Fit: Slim straight
- Unique Features:
- Herringbone twill pocket lining
- Deerskin leather patch
- Deep indigo warp threads woven with purple dyed weft yarn
- Available for $315 at Blue in Green