Hope this fade brightens up your day like it did for us! Arya out of Indonesia submitted his pair of The Worker Shield SH 011 X’s, one you might not have heard of but certainly one you won’t forget. Arya knows the way he wants these jeans to look and has it down to a science. After 7 months of wear, he washes them monthly to get a vintage blue shade. He has rain-soaked them and wears them when he can. This heavy pair is evenly faded throughout and accented with harsh honeycombs and whiskers.
Keep us updated Arya!
- Name: The Worker Shield SH 011 X
- Fabric: Unsanforized deep indigo Japanese selvedge denim
- Weight: 23 oz.
- Fit: Slim straight
- Unique Features:
- Hickory stripe rear pocket lining
- Natural cotton LHT slub for front and coin pocket lining
- Goatskin leather patch
- Available for IDR 2,100,000 or ~$150 USD at Darahkubiru