We always love a good denim jacket fade, and that’s exactly what we’ve got to share on today’s Fade of the Day. Sent to us by Blake Hendsch from Portland, Oregon, this Imogene + Willie Wilkins Jacket has seen a steady year and a half of wear causing some fantastic loss of indigo. Tight honeycombing paired with almost white elbows take the contrast cake on this one, both of which will only continue to get better with time.
Check in with Blake on Instagram.
- Name: Imogene + Willie Wilkins Jacket
- Fabric: 100% cotton Cone Mills selvedge denim
- Unique features:
- Double needle felled seam construction
- Orange zigzag stitch down front placket
- Limited sizes available for $195 at Huckberry