Fade of the Day – Momotaro x Japan Blue 0700SP (2 Years, 4 Months, Unknown Washes, Unknown Soaks)
Wearing them every day to college and on his motorcycle, Taufiq has zero remnants of the original color. His thigh fades are a result of all the hiking he does up mountains and down volcanic craters. The battle stripes on the back pocket are almost unrecognizable, but add character to this unique fade. Rain soaked often, sea washed once and machined wash so many times he has lost count would answer for the lack of indigo.
- Name: Momotaro x Japan Blue 0700sp
- Fabric: Sanforized 100% cotton denim
- Weight: 14.8oz.
- Fit: Slim taper
- Unique Features:
- Painted “battle” stripes on back pocket
- Pink inseam stitching and selvedge ID
- Available for $177.25 at Cultizm