Today’s Fade of the Day is brought to you by reader Thomas Dant from Indianapolis and his 9 month old Raleigh Martin Original Selvedge Raw jeans. Dark, contrasty, and flat out mean-looking, these guys have been worn pretty steadily for general wear and working on/riding motorcycles, as well as hiking the desert of Joshua Tree.
Well-rounded wear means well-developed fades, and even at only 9 months we are seeing some strong whiskering taking form in the front with some honeycombs to match in the back. And if you’re looking for a place to shop in Indiana, check out Thomas’ store, James Dant, which you can see over on Instagram.
- Name: Raleigh Martin Original Selvedge Raw
- Fabric: 100% cotton Cone Mills White Oak selvedge denim
- Weight: 12.5oz.
- Fit: Slim taper
- Unique Features:
- Original, tinted-weft selvage made exclusively for Raleigh
- Half lined back pockets
- Hand signed in front pocket
- Available for $285 at Raleigh