This pair is brought to us by Luke Pownall from Australia. Safe to say he put these Tellason jeans to the test. Camping in Iceland, hiking in Norway, and riding bikes in Denmark makes this pair a walking journal of Luke’s experiences. Luke had to soak them first month due to all the mud and later had the crotch repaired, as to be expected after so much wear. On the front we see contrasting whisker lines and a deep phone fade.
- Name: Tellason Elgin
- Fabric: 100% cotton sanforized Cone Mills White Oak selvedge denim
- Weight: 14.5oz.
- Fit: Mid rise slim tapered fit
- Unique Features:
- Partially lined back pockets
- Leather Patch from Tanner Goods
- Made in San Francisco, USA
- Available for $220 at Tellason