Fade Friday – Hanzo The Raid 17oz. Big Slub (11 Months, 2 Washes, 1 Soak)
What happens when you mix 11 months of hard work days, motorcycle riding, and occasionally getting stuck in a rain storm? You get today’s Fade Friday with these Hanzo The Raid 17oz. Big Slub‘s sent to us by Semmi Andrianto from Jakarta, Indonesia. Their name is no joke, as can be witnessed with just how intensely that slubby texture has shown through in these fades, making for a really unique and noteworthy overall appearance.
Maybe you think you know about honeycombs and stacks, but if you don’t, now would be a good time to break out the notepad and pen and learn a thing or two. These are more than textbook, in fact they are straight up trophy worthy. With one knee repair due to an accident on the aforementioned motorcycle, and what looks to be a crotch blow out to fix next, these guys have earned their glory in under a year.
- Name: Hanzo The Raid 17oz. Big Slub
- Fabric: 100% cotton long staple Zimbabwean selvedge denim
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Fit: Slim straight
- Unique Features:
- Sewn using 4 colors of thread and the 3D look stitching technique
- Ecru Handwoven Twill pocket lining
- 100% handmade by one person
- Available for $160 at Hanzo Clothing.