Today is the day! As we announced in our epic behind-the-scenes article on Thursday, the Natural Indigo Bank Bag is our first release in the Heddels CO-OP line. We partnered with Denver’s Winter Session to produce a small clutch bag in the same style as the bank deposit “Safety Sacks” from the mid to late twentieth century, which had a lock wrapped in leather in the top corner to secure the zipper.
We’ve replaced the lock with a snap Hermann Oak leather pocket, which secures a vintage Talon zipper. The bag itself is made of a 16oz. natural plant indigo selvedge denim from Cone Mills. Dimensions are 11″ x 9″ and will comfortably fit a full-sized iPad. Also included is our “party favor” a cherry wooden nickel, laser engraved as a souvenir of the collaboration.
The bags will be available today, March 7 at 12pm noon EST. Get that refresh finger ready, there are only 85 to go around!
- Name: Natural Indigo Bank Bag
- Fabric: 16oz. 100% cotton natural indigo selvedge denim from Cone Mills
- Design: Bank bag with curved zipper
- Unique Features:
- Vintage Talon cotton-tape zipper
- Natural un-dyed nylon thread
- 4oz. natural veg-tan leather from Hermann Oak
- Selvedge detailed inseam
- Laser-engraved cherry wooden nickel
- Limited run of 85 units
- Available for $70 at Heddels Shop