There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- I’m Not a Cool Guy – Die, Workwear!
- A Cultural History of the Souvenir Jacket – Hypebeast
- In Its Quest To Decrease Water Use, Levi’s Is Open Sourcing Production Methods – Fast Company
- 10 Dangerous Fashion Trends – SciShow
- The Death of Instagram for Brands – Tech Crunch
- The Perfect Fit, David Sedaris Recounts his Love for Japanese Clothing – The New Yorker
- Elliot Gant, Marketer of the Button-Down Shirt, Dies at 89 – The New York Times
Image courtesy: Levi’s