There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- American Apparel lays off droves, contemplates outsourcing – Los Angeles Times
- Should Companies Take a Political Stand? – Business of Fashion
- Google and Levi’s to Discuss Latest on Project Jacquard at Wear Conference – Source Journal
- For Harry Truman, the Buck Stopped at a Brush With Bankruptcy – The New York Times
- AMA with the CEO of Allen Edmonds – Reddit
- Amazon eyed up Everlane, Le Tote and more for acquisition in a wider fashion push – TechCrunch
- What Is Hypebeast and How Did It Get to an IPO? – Racked