Sometimes you want a pair of jeans with all the bells and whistles, but sometimes you want a no-nonsense pair of jeans with the perfect cut and understated fades. Today we have an example of the latter, thanks to Stephen Lucas of Jakarta Indonesia, who wore this pair of Old Blue Co. 8.25″ Cut Extra Slub jeans over the past 15 months.
As these have been part of Lucas’s rotation, they’ve seen some wear, but have not needed any repairs. If anything, that’s a testament to how powerful fades can come along when you live in Indonesia and your rotation jeans look this good in one year.
You might also know Lucas as the founder of Voyej Leather Goods. Follow him on Instagram.
- Name: Old Blue Co. 8.25″ Cut Extra Slub
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized selvedge denim
- Weight: 14.5oz.
- Fit: Slim Straight
- Unique Features:
- Old Blue pocket arcs
- Branded US horse hide leather patch
- Okayama-milled 12oz. red hickory pocket bags
- Available for 1,750,000 Indonesia rupiah (~US$132.5) from Old Blue Co.