Fade of the Day – TrackOn Denim Wanderlust (14 Months, 1 Wash, 1 Soak)
Staying on track with the daily fades is TrackOn Denim Wanderlust jeans worn by Desta Anggoro of Indonesia. For a little over a year he’s been beating these babies into the ground for the Indonesian Denim Contest (IDC) held through the denim forum Darahkubiru.
The denim’s been worn to an overall dirty fade with plenty of contrast. The most notable fades are undoubtedly the honeycombs. Razor sharp, they’re some of the crispiest ‘combs we’ve ever come across.
For more TrackOn goodness, you can view his entire progression over on Flickr.
- Name: TrackOn Denim Wanderlust
- Fabric: 100% cotton indigo denim
- Weight: 14.75oz.
- Fit: Slim straight
- Other features:
- Felled inseams
- 6oz. navy twill pocket bags
- Veg-tanned buffalo leather patch
- Available for 359,000 IDR at TrackOn Denim.