Four years is a lot of time to dedicate to a pair of jeans, especially when you’re as busy as Heddels reader Andy Zielinski from Portland. His Rogue Territory SK 14.5oz.’s have been all over the world for mission trips including Haiti, Rwanda, Europe and Mexico. He wore them building chicken coops, buying his first home, rock climbing, during the birth of his second daughter, and during the passing of his father. In his words, “These have a soul. They are a part of who I am and what I am about.” Couldn’t have said it better, Andy.
With one wash in the Pacific Ocean and a ton of repairs including a fully rebuilt crotch and some home made denim patching on the back pocket, these Rogues show the same amount of character as the story they are a part of.
Check out his story on Instagram.
- Name: Rogue Territory SK 14.5oz.
- Fabric: 100% cotton Nihon Menpu selvedge denim
- Weight: 14.5oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Other details:
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back pocket
- Signature “lasso stitch” on back pocket
- Hand silk screened pocket bag
- Available for $220 at Rogue Territory