There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Why Fashion’s ‘Pink Tax’ Means Women Pay More – Business of Fashion
- A Look at LL Bean’s 100 Year Old Archived History – Put This On
- Harrison Ford to Auction Han Solo’s Jacket to Help Daughter – Page Six
- Photos of Miserable Men Trapped In Shopping Hell – Not Meh
- The Meaning of Blue Jeans – The Economist
- The Problem With ‘Buy Now’ – Business of Fashion
Image: Dior Autumn/Winter 2016 | Illustration: Paul Price via Business of Fashion