There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The Evolution of Neckwear – From Tie to Scarf – Gentleman’s Gazette
- In Magazines, Is Bigger Really Better? – Business of Fashion
- TMadd Talks – Ben Braun’s Flat Head 3005 – Indigo Proof
- Even in a Mobile World, Retailers Aren’t Convinced Social Media Can Sell – AdWeek
- Talking Shirt Fabrics with The Albini Group – Put This On
- How One Brand Makes Vintage Levi’s Fit Like Your Favorite Jeans (pictured) – GQ
Photo: Jace Lumley