With fades like this after only ten months of wear, you might be wondering what the big secret is. That’s something even we don’t fully understand. But we do know that a lot of the jeans we see from Indonesia are similarly impressive.
These Sage Ranger I 19oz.‘s have only seen two washes and one sea soak in their short life, and the results are pretty sweet, with some crazy whiskering in the upper thigh region matched with tight honeycombs behind the knees. At the rate these are going, they’ll be Fade Friday worthy in another couple months.
- Name: Sage Ranger I 19oz.
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized selvedge denim
- Weight: 19oz.
- Fit: Slim straight
- Other details:
- Sage exclusive run selvedge fabric
- Blue linen front pocket lining
- Raw vegtan leather patch
- Available for $100 at Sage