There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Reboot: Adidas to make shoes in Germany again – but using robots — The Guardian
- Getting It Right: A field guide to the five tribes of modern male fashion. — Slate
- How Instagram’s New Feed Will Impact Brands and Influencers — Business of Fashion
- The Miyuki-Zoku: Japan’s First Ivy Rebels — Knickerbocker Mfg. Co.
- Shopping from the past: patchwork denim jacket — Archival Clothing (H/T: Put This On)
- Did the Kidnapping of Calvin Klein’s Daughter Help Boost Denim Sales? — Highsnobiety
- The End of the Office Dress Code — The New York Times