There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Streetwear Label Noah Seeks to Push Skateboard Style Forward – The New York Times
- The Prison Pants: A History of Levi’s Behind Bars – Levi’s
- 3sixteen to Host Blue Blooded Pre-Launch Party – Denimhunters
- Why Do So Many Asian Brands Hire White Models? – Highsnobiety
- Edwin Shows You How to Make a Japanese Wind Chime – Edwin
- The Island of Royal Pubs – Knickerbocker Mfg. Co.