There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Meadow Pop Up Store in New York from May 18 – 21 (12pm – 7pm) – Meadow
- Karmaloop’s Founder, Greg Selkoe, Tells All in Karma Duped Series – HuffingtonPost Business
- Do Men Need GQ Style? – Business of Fashion
- Cowen: It Looks Even More Like Amazon Will Become America’s Top Clothing Retailer in 2017 – Bloomberg
- AMA with Carmina Shoemaker – Reddit
- The Hill-Side, Battenwear, Stanley & Sons, and other team up for an IRL-only sample sale – Instagram