Today’s Fade of the Day features something all denim heads probably wish they had back in the day – baby raw denim. From Holland-based brand, Denim.Lab, you’re looking at a pair of Mini.Lab Selvedge Pant Dry‘s.
At six months of wear (in this case, mostly crawls), they’ve developed some really impressive fades, and even some repairs! With all that time spent on all fours, the knees wore out especially fast. They even had to be darned and patched so they could keep going, until the day came where they were officially grown out of. Nevertheless, everyone can take some fade inspo from the younger generation here.
- Name: Denim.Lab Mini.Lab Selvedge Pant Dry
- Fabric: 99% cotton 1% elastane cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 11oz.
- Fit: Tapered
- Other details:
- Oversized selvedge coin pocket
- Elastic adjustable waistband
- Full grain leather back patch
- Available for €44.55 (about $55) at Denim.Lab