The Weekly Rundown: What Does it Cost to Make a Running Shoe?
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- What Does it Cost to Make a Running Shoe? — Sole Review
- Most online clothes shoppers send something back — BBC
- Why buy buttons on Pinterest and Instagram haven’t taken off for retailers — Digiday
- Online Retailers Should Care More About the Post-Purchase Experience — HBR
- Ladies, your denim handbook — Ponytail Journal
- Robots Are the New Seamstresses — Bloomberg
- Shopping from the US Patent Office – Pruner’s Coat — Archival Clothing
- Chinese Consumers Embrace New Balance’s ‘Made In USA’ Label — NPR