Want to know what an unwashed, one-year-old pair of jeans look like? Then today’s Fade of the Day is for you. This pair of Akaime A710XX jeans comes to us courtesy of Anggara Wibisana of Jakarta, Indonesia.
They’ve seen no soaks or washes and have been worn every day, including sometimes being slept in. After 13 months, they haven’t needed any repairs either, which is quite surprising given their 19 oz. weight coupled with no washes and regular wear. Still, all that heavy denim has resulted in some razor sharp honeycombs, well-faded back pockets, and a whole lot of potential for fades. This time next year we have a date with these jeans again, we think!
- Fabric: Sanforized 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Fit: Slim Straight
- Unique Features:
- YKK Washer-Burr rivets
- Peekaboo selvedge on coin pockets
- 8 oz. Okayama cotton duck pocket bags
- Thick vegetable tan leather patch
- Check availability with Akaime Denim