Fade of the Day – Ande Whall Grizzly Jean Jacket (4 years, 15 Washes)
Sent from the denim maker himself is a fantastically faded Ande Whall Grizzly Jean Jacket. After four years and 15 washes, this unique interpretation of the classic jean jacket is showing some superb fades. The elbows and cuffs are especially detailed, which makes us think his jacket has been properly taken care of and put through some good use. Sit back and allow this one to sink in.
Ande Whall Grizzly Jean Jacket
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Fabric: Indigo selvedge denim from Okayama
- Fit: Slim
- Other features:
- Heavy weight gold/lemon stitching
- Shirt Style two piece collar
- Front hand warmer pockets
- Available at: Ande Whall for $385