Sometimes we get jeans via our fade submissions form that are a little too good to be true. Case in point, have a gander at Tito Diksadrapa‘s pair of Iron Heart IHxB01 Beatle Busters at just about a year and a half of wear in Indonesia.
From the almost symmetrical knee fades to the textbook honeycombs, this is a pretty pair of jeans. During the week, Tito wears his Iron Hearts to the university but on weekends he really puts them to the test spending days straight hunting in the forests with his father. Their sole wash thus far was done in the ocean, and it’s safe to say that this routine has produced some feature-worthy results.
- Name: Iron Heart Beatle Buster IHxB01
- Fabric: Sanforized 100% cotton
- Weight: 21oz.
- Fit: Slim-tapered, high-rise
- Other Details:
- Herringbone pocket bags and rear pockets linings
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Hidden knife pocket in front left hand pocket
- Poly-cotton constructional stitching
- Available for $320 at Iron Heart