Fade of the Day – A.P.C. Petit New Standard (9 Months, 1 Wash)
Do your jeans look like this after just nine months? We know ours usually don’t. Today we’re shining the Fade of the Day spotlight on a pair of A.P.C. Petit New Standard’s that belong to Adam Wolf of New York City.
Adam has put these through a lot. He’s worn them working as a busboy, which explains the bleach stains; not to mention at his next job as a gaffer and set electrician, which explains the paint drops. He’s also worn these jeans to class, hiking, biking, plus walking and commuting in New York.
For the first five months, Adam repaired these jeans himself, before taking them in to be darned at Self Edge. Since then, he’s patched them up at home by himself. Adam’s certainly put lots of wear into these, as they’ve achieved a strong overall fade, in addition to the sharp honeycombs, and exemplary stacks.
Follow Adam’s adventures over on Instagram.
- Name: A.P.C. Petit New Standard
- Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% Elastane stretch selvedge denim
- Fit: Straight mid-rise, very tight fitted at the bottom
- Unique features:
- Rinsed for greater softness
- Five pockets
- Button fly, (first button engraved)
- Available for $169 at End Clothing