When it comes to Iron Heart, there’s not much you can do to ruin them. I mean that in two senses–one because they are so darn tough, and two because if you wear them enough, the fades are sure to be sweet.
Today’s fade was sent to us by Bryan Szabo from Budapest who wore these Iron Heart 634S’ for just a year and already the results are showing. Heavy denim fades fast, and these 21oz. bad boys are right on track with some great whiskers forming along with strong wallet fades and honeycombs. It’s hard not to love this stage of wear, but we definitely look forward to seeing these in another year from now.
Iron Heart 634S
- Weight: 21 oz.
- Fabric: 100% sanforized cotton selvedge denim
- Fit: Mid-rise straight
- Other details:
- Poly-cotton construction
- Thick, veg-tan leather patch
- Iron Heart arcuates and back pocket stitching
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Made in Japan
- Available at: Iron Heart for $325