There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Why Levi’s is Bringing Back the Ramones’ Favorite Jeans – Esquire
- Birkenstock Gives Up on Amazon – CNBC
- 12 British Watches Worth Knowing About – Hodinkee
- A Step Back in Time with a Levi’s Brand Historian – Vogue
- Why Men’s Secondhand Retail is About to Blow Up – Fashionista
- Denim Sailboat Hits the Water – Asahi
- What You Need to Know About Boycotting ZARA – Highsnobiety