There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- 57th Street and Fifth Avenue temporarily dubbed ‘Bill Cunningham Corner’ after late Times photographer — NY Daily News
- Tokyo’s Underground Shopping Paradise — NY Times
- More Than a Cult Designer: Hiroki Nakamura Goes Big — NY Times
- Shoppers Tighten Purse Strings, Make Japan Retailers See Red — Bloomberg
- How Small Brands Can Face Heavyweights — Business of Fashion
- The Renaissance Jean Jacket — The History Blog
- Moc Talk: Reviewing Four Summer Moccasins — Put This On