Fade of the Day – Big John Gunjo (2 Years, 7 Months, Unknown Washes)
Today’s featured bit of indigo glory is a pair of Big John Gunjo, worn for the better part of two and a half years by Eric Hatcher from Canada. While we weren’t given much back story on these jeans, there are a couple things we can assume right off the bat.
First, they were worn hard and washed often as is evident fact by how light they have become since their first wear. Secondly, we can assume Eric got tired of cuffing as it seems he has taken a pair of scissors to the ankles of his jeans. But hey, we aren’t judging when the fades are this rad.
Big John Gunjo Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton, sanforized Japanese selvedge raw denim
- Fabric weight: 14.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Kurabo Mills, Japan
- Made in: Japan
- Fit: Classic with slight taper
- Additional details:
- Goat leather back patch
- Photograph collage on pocket bags
- Zipper fly
- Available at: Big John for $200