Having kids is a lot of hard work, but it will also fade your jeans like no other. Today’s fade is proof positive of this: this pair of Railcar Fine Goods James X009 have seen plenty of abuse. Reader Niklas Johansson of Sweden says he wore these jeans while crawling on floors, concrete, and grass while playing with his wee ones.
If you don’t believe him, check out his wicked knee fades. His back pockets have also picked up some unique wear, thanks to a Juniper Ridge cologne container and his wallet. As a result of his hard wear, Niklas has attempted some DIY repairs to the crotch, though he admits not all of them turned out to his liking. With some fresh repairs, though, these jeans could still have a lot of play time left in them.
Railcar Fine Goods James X009 Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton, selvedge sanforized raw denim
- Fabric weight: 16 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Straight
- Additional details:
- Triple stitch seat seams and belt loops
- Hidden rivets
- Extra reinforced pocketing
- Branded hardware
- Continuously chain stitched double waistband
- Burnt branded raw leather patch
- Lined interior and coin pockets
- Railcar signature “R” fly stitching
- Available at: currently not available