Fade of the Day – 3sixteen ST-121x (1 Year, 1 wash)
3sixteen are known to make clean jeans with complex fabrics, and as the proud owner of these 3sixteen ST-121x after a year of wear, Santa Cruz’s Kevin Feng can testify to this. Woven exclusively by Kuroki Mills, the heavyweight indigo warp/black weft selvedge denim is crafted to withstand a fair amount of abuse.
Kevin’s pair have been through just a single ocean wash, but the daily wear has developed vivid honeycombs and deep fades on the back pockets. His lap fades are less intense, but the whiskers are crisp and well-defined. After just one year, the color in this denim is beginning to truly come alive and should evolve to boast highly contrasted fade patterns as more time passes.
3sixteen ST-121x Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton indigo warp/black weft selvedge raw denim
- Fabric weight: 17 oz.
- Fabric source: Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Slim fit with taper
- Additional details:
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- Thick leather patch made by Tanner Goods
- Available at: 3sixteen for $270