After four fruitful years, David A. has decided to retire his favorite pair of jeans, the Iron Heart IH-666S, due to irreparable damage and wear along the backside of the thighs. Three trips to Self Edge SF has kept the denim respectable, but as the saying goes: all good things must come to an end.
And whilst it might be sad to see them laid to rest, the jeans have clearly been through a lot in the last few years. Almost entirely faded out, the combs are barely noticeable at this point as heavy wear patterns dominate, leaving us to wonder what sort of life David leads in order for these otherwise hardy jeans to turn out this way. RIP IH-666S, you will be forever immortalized in Fade of the Day.
Iron Heart IH-666S Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton Japanese raw selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 18oz
- Fabric source: Japan
- Made in: Japan
- Fit: Slim Fit (aka “The Devil’s Fit”)
- Additional details:
- Lined rear pockets
- Button fly
- Reinforcing tape on inside of front pocket openings
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Over gauge constructional stitching
- Available at: Iron Heart for $160