Brooklynite and friend of the website, Luiz Paez (@luispaezv) sent in these awesome Raleigh Denim Workshop Thin Taper Martin jeans for today’s FotD. The model is one of Raleigh Denim’s signature models, made in their factory in Raleigh, North Carolina from a 12.5oz Cone Mills White Oak selvedge which is exclusive to them.
Luis picked up these at his workplace three years ago, Modern Anthology (@modernanthology), and he has literally worn “the shit out of them” since then. The mobile phone and zippo lighter blowouts illustrate his point dramatically. Two washes and soaks have created consistent fade patterns with really subtle creases, only reinforcing how much he’s got out of his trusty denim.
Raleigh Denim Martin Thin Taper Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge raw denim
- Fabric weight: 12.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills in North Carolina, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Taper
- Additional details:
- Button fly
- Gold stitching
- Half-lined back pockets
- Limited edition, hand-stamped numbered leather-patch
- Selvedge-lined coin pocket and back belt loop
- Hand-signed inside on front pocket
- Signature red chainstitch hem
- Available at: Raleigh Denim for $285