Few things complement denim better than leather, and today we have a nice little example of why that is. Today’s fade is a Gustin Natural Horween Bifold 2 wallet that comes to us from Rich Hirst of London. The vegetable tanned natural leather, made by Chicago’s Horween Leather Co., has picked up plenty of patina over the past six months. The black that you’re seeing isn’t a burn either; that’s indigo that has stained the wallet to the point of taking on a jet black appearance.
We have a feeling that this wallet is going to serve Rich well for a long time and look better down the road.
Gustin Natural Horween Bifold 2 Wallet
- Material: Natural Essex full grain leather
- Fabric source: Horween Leather Company in Chicago, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: One size
- Additional details:
- Four interior card slots.
- Not too small, not too big.
- Available at: Gustin for $51