Fade of the Day – PMP Overalls 6603XX (1 Year, 5 Months, 2 Washes, 1 Soak)
Farid Hardiansyah is the proud owner of the 13.5 oz. 6603XX selvedge denim from Indonesia’s Pot Meets Pop Overalls (a.k.a. PMP Overalls). After slightly less than a year and a half, he’s managed to put some incredible fades into the indigo, due to nothing other than simple daily wear around town and attending college.
Only two washes and a soak have been recorded with the whiskering and honeycomb details standing out prominently. What makes these particular jeans so unique is how incredibly neppy the fabric is. Don’t believe us? Check the close-up image Farid provided.
PMP Overalls 6603XX Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton Japanese raw selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 13.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Okayama, Japan
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim
- Additional details:
- Unsanforized denim
- Custom hardware from Scovill, USA
- Chromexcel leather patch from Horween, USA
- 6 oz. deep blue selvedge chambray pocket bags from Kuroki Mills, Japan.
- Available at: currently unavailable