Fade of the Day – Sage Ranger II (8 Months, 2 Washes)
Another FotD, another impressive fade by way of Indonesia in the form of these Sage Ranger II. After just eight months of hard wear–doing everything from hiking to motorcycling–the fades are set deep with some unruly comb details and whisker patterns to note.
Also worth a mention is the nicely patinated back patch, which likely looks this way due to exposure to rain and whatever else has been thrown at these pants. So far they’ve only seen two washes, and no repairs have been required to date. Judging how well these medium weight jeans have held up thus far, it’s fair to say there’s still plenty of life left in them.
Sage Ranger II Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized raw selvedge jeans
- Fabric weight: 19 oz.
- Fabric source: Indonesia
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim straight
- Additional details:
- Sage exclusive fabric
- Single felled inseam with gold fabric
- Mountain-inspired gold arc
- Overdyed linen front pocket lining
- Branded hidden copper rivets and donut buttons
- Buffalo hide back patch
- White selvedge ID
- Available at: currently unavailable