The Weekly Rundown: A Brief History of Army Surplus Stores
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- A warm, red, quarter-zipped overnight sensation – The NY Times
- Taking a closer look at RRL’s Handknit Cardigans – Die, Workwear!
- Noah’s hometown roots – Ssense
- Japan’s most revered furniture maker – Gear Patrol
- The heyday of the Army Surplus Store – Art of Manliness
- Ralph Lauren keeps it in the family – The Fashion Law
- Patagonia explains the complex history of snowboarding – HUH.
- SOP’s new 3sixteen lookbook ft. Adam Goldberg – Snake Oil Provisions