There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The Life of Jeans — Huffington Post
- Mats Andersson of Indigofera Jeans talks how to make it in the denim business — Denimhunters
- Chuck Taylor II, like most movie sequels, is a flop — Bloomberg
- Fred Legal fights legal battle over Melrose store — The Fashion Law
- Hender Scheme’s Japanese artisanship — Hypebeast