There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- A taste of Japan in the heart of Paris – The NY Times
- The power of the quilted flannel sport coat – Die, Workwear!
- A short story on life in workwear – Racked
- Levi’s punk rock throwback – Hypebeast
- An interview with the founder of Lady White Co. – Gear Patrol
- The decline of the shopping spree – Independent
- Lowest price wins in Japan – Bloomberg Markets