Reader Anngi Kusuma of Indonesia has been wearing this pair of Oldblue Co. 19 oz. Indonesian Selvedge jeans for 16 months, and with 5 washes and 9 soaks, has achieved some restrained, yet killer fades.
Oldblue co. focus on classic American workwear with the aesthetic of times past, and these jeans have some real cowboy vibes going on with the faded lap, heavily distressed knees, and the overall vintage, washed color. Wearing them mostly on weekends, Anngi gets around on a motorcycle which has helped promising whiskers and honeycombs starting to set in. With no repairs needed yet, these have plenty of time left to develop into something truly beautiful.
You can follow Anngi on Instagram.
Oldblue Co. x /r/rawdenim 19oz Plain Selvedge Indonesia Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized raw selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 19 oz.
- Fabric source: Indonesia
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Basic slim fit, low-rose
- Additional Details:
- Specially made for Oldblue Co. x r/rawdenim contest
- Custom leather back patch
- Red/white back pocket arcuate
- Exclusive Oldblue Co. fabric
- Plain white selvedge ID
- 11 oz. indigo/white hickory pocket lining
- Silver “Laurel Leaf” iron-plated doughnut button, made in Japan
- Available at: currently unavailable