Great fades come and go through our inbox every day, but they don’t always look this good. With texture for days (or should I say about 17 months), and enough slubbiness to form a new sandpaper grit size, these PMP Overalls 6603xxs have well earned their spot as today’s Fade of the Day.
Farid Hardiansyah from Indonesia tells us that these jeans are his daily go-to denim, serving perfectly for his college life. Whatever it is he’s studying, the fades are coming in strong with a huge amount of indigo loss and some awesome shades of blue popping through in the mix. Strong honeycombs mixed with bright faded thighs are always a good combo, but one look at the detailed texture shot and we were sold.
You can keep up with Farid on Instagram.
PMP Overalls 6603XX Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton Japanese raw selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 13.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Okayama, Japan
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim
- Additional details:
- Unsanforized denim
- Custom hardware from Scovill, USA
- Chromexcel leather patch from Horween, USA
- 6 oz. deep blue selvedge chambray pocket bags from Kuroki Mills, Japan.
- Available at: currently unavailable