Holy fades bro! No, these aren’t acid-washed or pre-faded, they’re the real deal. Chicago resident Collin Enke has killed his Momotaro x Blue Owl BOM006-S over the three years he’s been cruising the streets of his hometown. Despite the obvious wear-and-tear he’s managed to keep these jeans looking wearable.
The back pockets alone could probably warrant a post of their own, thanks to Momotaro’s signature “Going to Battle” stripes, and the stacked cuff creasing is superbly developed. Note the crazy contrast between the nearly-white thighs and the deep blue indigo of the inner waistband. During their lifetime these Momotaro x Blue Owl jeans have been washed seven times, and have required some repairs (all done at Mildbend in Chicago), along with some DIY patchwork by the wearer himself.
You can keep up with Collin’s adventures on Instagram.
Momotaro x Blue Owl BOM006-S Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% Zimbabwe cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 14.7 oz.
- Fabric source: Zimbabwe/Japan
- Made in: Japan
- Fit: Slim tapered
- Additional Details:
- Deep indigo warp/sulpher-dyed weft
- Hickory stripe pocket bags
- Kangaroo skin leather patch
- “Going to Battle” back pocket stripes
- Available at: Currently not available.