Here we have another sick pair of Indonesian jeans to feature as today’s Fade of the Day. Sent in by Rifky Fernanda, these 23 oz. The Worker Shield SH 011 X are just over a year old and look simply outstanding.
During the past year, Rifky has washed his jeans six times, and soaked them twice; once in the ocean, and once in tea — which might be a first, as far as we know. The fabric has a clear neppiness to it but look at those near wraparound combs and next level whiskering…these are real heavyweight fades, just the way we like ’em!
It would seem there’s still plenty of life left in the denim so no doubt the fade characteristics are going to develop even more with time.
The Worker Shield SH 011 X Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized denim
- Fabric weight: 23 oz.
- Fabric source: Japan
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim Straight
- Additional Details:
- Goatskin leather patch
- Button fly
- Matte black, dual-prong doughnut buttons
- Black-and-white hickory stripe back pocket lining
- Navy and red chainstitched outsell construction
- Available at: Inquire for availability at Darahkubiru