There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Mr. Porter’s guide to Japanese Style — Mr. Porter
- Is sustainability possible with fast-fashion brands? — The Fashion Law
- Levi’s asks customers to leave their guns at home — Bloomberg
- Marc Bain of Quartz says that fashion isn’t broken per se — Loose Threads
- This woman producing your clothes in Bangladesh has a message for you — Refinery29
- Fast fashion and climate change — Fast Company