Fade of the Day – Stevenson Overall Co. Deputy Ranch Jacket (1 Year, 0 Washes)
It’s not very often we see moleskin in our Fade Of The Day feature, but this Stevenson Overall Co. Deputy Ranch Jacket was just too good to ignore. With such beautiful design and construction, it’s no wonder that Tanawat Seethiang, of Australia, has been sporting this jacket for the past year.
The fabric is gaining patina all over as it ages, most notably on the shoulders. Some strong honeycombs have formed on the elbows too, only adding to the rich character this jacket already possessed upon purchase. It’s interesting to see an alternative fabric—rather than our usual denim or leather—developing so nicely, and with such a tough build, this jacket isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Stevenson Overall Co. Olive Deputy Ranch Jacket
- Fabric: 100% cotton moleskin
- Fabric weight: Unknown
- Fabric source: Unknown
- Made in: Japan
- Fit: Slim
- Additional Details:
- Corduroy collar, piping, and cuff interior
- Half belt with waist adjustment straps
- Front and back yoke with suede piping
- Decorative pocket stitching
- Available at: Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies for $420