There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- American Apparel goes Canadian – LA Times
- A sneak peak at Grant Stone’s latest efforts – Grant Stone
- Think you own enough indigo? Consider this – Put This On
- L.L. Bean urges customers to put politics aside – The Boston Globe
- Notes from the Independent Retailers Symposium – The Styleforum Journal
- A few words from Sam Huff of Tanner Goods – Field Mag